LACTIC ACID PROFESSIONAL GRADE
Website and contents copyright © 2007 Magnificent Face, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
We Accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Money Orders
1 oz. Bottle is Enough for 20 - 22 Facial Peels
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Lactic acid works by dissolving the glue-like substance that binds the outermost surface skin cells together, so that old skin cells are sloughed off to reveal fresher skin cells underneath. Alpha-hydroxy acids are naturally occurring acids. Because a lactic acid peel is a very mild AHA peel, results are not as intense as with other chemical peels like Glycolic or Salicylic acid. A series of 8-10 applications may be required to achieve full results, with weekly maintenance lactic peel treatments thereafter.
The results of a Lactic acid peel
…it will improve the tone and texture of the skin by shedding the dry, dead top layer to reveal smoother skin, collagen formation, and improving hydration. You would want to use a lactic acid peel to diminish fine lines, reduce pore size, smooth out skin texture, and lighten brown spots. It also prevents a build up of skin cells in enlarged pores
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Complete directions will be mailed with product. Cleanse skin with a mild soap. Dry thoroughly. Evenly apply approximately 1ml to the skin with a cotton pad or brush. Avoid Eyes and Mouth. Let stand on skin for 2-3 minutes. (You may increase time by a minute or two per week, up to a max of 10 minutes) Rinse with copious amounts of water to neutralize the peel.
Recommendation: This peel will not work unless it is applied to clean dry skin. Oils and sebum have to be removed prior to use or else the peel will be ineffective. Apply a non-comodegenic moisturizer following treatment.
Can be used 1 time per week for 6 weeks. Rest your skin 2 weeks before beginning a new peel cycle. Repeat cycles until desired results are achieved.
WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS IS IT USED FOR?
Mild to Moderate Acne
Superficial Acne Scars
Uneven Skin Tone
Blackheads / Comedomes
Sun Damaged Skin
General Skin Irregularities
If you have any severe skin disorders, or a medically diagnosed disease such as Eczema or Roseacea, please do not use without consulting your doctor/dermatologist prior to use.
WHAT'S IN IT?
Ingredients: Cosmetic/Medical Grade Lactic Acid, Deionized Water
Lactic acid skin peels accelerate the sloughing process. As we age, our skin's ability to shed dead skin cells is diminished, increasing the need for specialized exfoliating products. It has shown to be a superior exfoliant...peeling away the outer layers of dead skin, and revealing a healthier glow. It works by limiting the growth of bacteria and spurring the development of new cells. This peeling effect causes damaged layers of skin to shed more rapidly, improving the texture of the skin by making it softer and smoother while preventing clogging and build-up of skin cells in the pores.
$18 (Price Includes Shipping to US)
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
Use of this product is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Follow Enclosed Directions Carefully. PURCHASER must be 18 years or older. Not for use by children. Keep out of reach of children. Magnificent Face LLC (seller) is not responsible for any unsatisfactory results or injuries that may occur from correct or incorrect use of this product.
The purchaser agrees to the following statements when purchasing this product. Do not purchase if you do not agree with the statements below. By purchasing this product you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the following statements. Purchase of any of our products constitutes an agreement that Magnificent Face LLC, is released from any claims, (implied or stated) that you have or may have in the future in connection with any product, regardless of results. By purchasing a product from Magnificent Face LLC, you fully understand that there are risks involved with using this product and agree that you are using this product at your own risk. This is a legal and binding agreement.
1. The purchaser/user of this product agrees to read any provided materials, product information, and directions, and is also required to be educated and informed about the usage of this product and the potential danger it may cause if not used correctly. There is also a risk of injury if the product is used correctly. There may also be risk of injury if the user of this product has an allergic reaction to this product. Because you will be administering this product without the supervision of a physician or medical professional, you agree to use this product AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. The purchaser of this product is responsible for any injury or unsatisfactory results to themselves or others they may expose this product to--including items/tools used when applying this product. The purchaser of this product must agree to responsibly store this product and follow the directed safety precautions. Proper storage also includes keeping this product out of reach of children, and making sure it is securely closed while stored at the correct temperature for safe future usage.
Misuse of products containing Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid or Lactic Acid can cause injury or burns to the skin. Directions must be followed carefully. Always perform a patch test in an inconspicuous area and wait 24 hours to observe signs of irritation before using. Directions must be followed exactly. If you do not understand the directions or have questions of how to use this product, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY BEFORE USING. Do not leave on the skin any longer than the directions state-- to do so risks skin injury. Consult a physician before using ANY of our products if you are pregnant or nursing.
3. This product may only be sold to and used by an adult 18 years of age or older. Do not purchase or use this product if you are not 18 years old. Do not use on a person that is not 18 years old or older.
4. There may be information in our listings that contains inaccuracies, typographical errors or omission of information. This is unintentional and not meant to be misleading or deceptive. We reserve to right to correct any and all errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to update the information in a timely manner.
5. Magnificent Face LLC, will not be held responsible for any injuries, or damage from the usage of this product by any person the purchaser allows to use this product, or if the purchaser applies this product to someone else. This product is to be used only by the adult that it is being purchased by. Do not let anyone else handle or use this product that is not informed of how this product works and the dangers that may incur.
6. You must not use this product to create any illegal substances or in the use of any type of illegal activity. You must agree that you will not knowingly make this product available to anyone that will use this product illegally or in any way that it would be considered dangerous or harmful to yourself or others.
7. You must not rely on the information provided as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor/medical professional. We are not stating or guaranteeing that this product will treat, cure, reverse, manage or prevent any disease, infection, or medical condition. We do not and will not give medical advice. Anything you read in the description or directions for this product is not intended to replace your doctor’s or professional medical advice. The information provided in this listing and in the directions and literature accompanying this product are general statements of how this product is supposed to work but is not guaranteed. If you have any condition that requires medical attention, DO NOT USE this product unless you have consulted your doctor. We will not answer or respond to questions/emails seeking a medical opinion. Any information provided is intended to assist in administering this product correctly. This product is believed to be safe and effective for most adults. If you disagree with any of the statements above, do not purchase this product.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
$19 (Price Includes Shipping to US)